Helping your employees plan their retirement, can be an important component to a total employee benefits package. BPG offers a wide range of group pensions that can meet the needs of any business or corporation regardless of size or specific plan. As an independent consultant, we are able to pair your firm with the appropriate companies to deliver a competitive combination of product, service and pricing. In addition, we can help you choose the correct plan to meet the requirements of your business and your employees. A group retirement program is an excellent way to:
- Attract talented employees
- Reward and retain loyal employees
- Enhance workplace morale
- Help employees achieve a secure financial future
Group Pension plans take one of two basic forms:
- Defined Benefit Plans
- In these plans, the formula to determine the pension benefit at retirement is known, while the amount of funds necessary to achieve this benefit are not known.
- Defined Contribution Plans
- In these plans, the contributions going into the plan are known, but the final payable benefit is not.
Knowing and being able to implement the plan that meets business and employee needs is important and takes the expertise that we can provide.
A form of a trust that provides pension benefits for an employee of a company upon retirement. RPPs are registered with the Canada Revenue Agency. The employee and employer, or just the employer make contributions to this retirement plan until the employee leaves the company or retires. Contributions to an RPP are tax deductible for both the employee and the employer. Contributions to the plan and gains on underlying assets are tax deferred, so the funds are taxed when they are withdrawn from the plan. At BPG we have a range of group products to match your unique needs:
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSP)
- Registered Pension Plan (defined contribution)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- CADA 360™
- BPG is one of a select group of employee benefit consultants authorized to market the Canadian Automobile Dealers Association (CADA 360™) Employee Benefit Plan.
- Since 1950, CADA 360™ - Employee Benefits has been protecting over 1,600 new car and truck dealers and more than 85,000 dealer employees and their family members.
- CADA 360™ Employee Benefits is the largest and most robust dealer program in Canada providing dealers and their employees with a comprehensive selection of benefits including life and disability insurance, health care coverage, vision care coverage, dental care coverage and travel insurance with exceptional ongoing coverage for Retired Dealers and Retired Management staff.
- CADA 360™ - Employee Benefits can be customized to suit unique needs of new car and truck dealers and their employees. The Plan is created by dealers for dealers managed by the Dealer Trustee Committee and backed by well established, financially solid industry leaders. BPG offers Employee Benefits and Retirements Savings plans through CADA 360™
Benefits from our retirement programs include:
- Flexible and cost effective plan design ideas
- Dedicated customer service
- Dollar cost averaging
- Easy payroll deduction
- Lower investment management fees
- Tax effective savings through registered plans
- Large selection of investment options
- Employee communication material
- Variety of options are available upon termination or retirement